- Element 3D v1.6.2 – 3D Object based Particle Plug-in
- Pro Shaders - 200+ Materials for Element 3D
- Metropolitan Pack – 3D Skyscrapers & Buildings
- JetSrike Pack – Commercial and Military Jets
- Fly Kit – Heat Distortion, Sky Maps, Sound FX & Explosions
- Fresh Food Pack – Fruits, Veggies & More!
- Money & Casino Pack – Instant Vegas!
- Motion Design Pack – Abstract shapes and elements
- Projectile Weapons Pack – Bullets, Missiles and More!
- Sports Pack – Action Sports!
- Sound & Music Pack – Music & Sound Gear
Se instala igual que siempre y si hay algún problema es por los drivers de la placa de video.
Avid Media Composer 7
Media Composer is the most widely used NLE for professional film and video editing. With Media Composer 7, you gain accelerated high-res-to-HD workflows, automated media management, and Interplay Sphere for Mac support, extending real-time production everywhere. Experience the fastest file-based media workflows, ACE-certified tools, and the most trusted media management in the industry, now starting at $999.
What’s new in Media Composer 7
- Accelerate high-res workflows
- Automate media management
- Extend real-time production everywhere
- Get more value than ever
- Gain total audio control
- Add Symphony as an option
What is NewsCutter 11?
Designed for high-pressure broadcast news editing, NewsCutter video editing software provides all the tools journalists need to produce news—from the field or in the newsroom. Tight integration with newsroom automation systems and playout servers, ultra-fast media acquisition, and support for open and efficient production workflows make NewsCutter software the ideal storytelling tool for independent stations and worldwide media organizations alike.
Top NewsCutter benefits
- Faster stories, bigger impact: High-performance news-focused editing without compromising creativity.
- Seamless workflow integration: Tight linkage with newsroom computer systems for a more efficient workflow.
- Extend real-time production everywhere: Edit, sync, and share media with Interplay Sphere.
- Engineered for collaboration: Total workgroup connectivity with access to media anywhere, from anywhere.
- Accelerate high-res workflows: Acquire high-resolution media and deliver in HD—with full creative control of reframing.
- Automated media management: Work on the story, not on media processes.
Release Note: http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/7.0.4/README_Avid_Editor_v7.0.4_and_v11.0.4.pdf
Red Giant has announced the release of an update for its new multi-host app library of GPU-accelerated tools, Red Giant Universe. Red Giant produces tools for filmmakers, editors, visual effects artists and motion designers; this release of Red Giant Universe allows its members to access a wide variety of tools and effects for creating visual projects that run on multiple host apps. The update (v1.1) includes nine new free and premium effects, as well as updates that add new features and functionality to several existing Universe tools, expanding the toolset to a total of 59 effects and transitions.
Red Giant Universe users can now access glows, cartoon effects and vintage footage treatments, as well a SplitScreen Blocks and SplitScreen Custom Blocks from CrumplePop. Holomatrix and ToonIt have been given new features and presets. Universe’s plug-in development is community-driven, and so with the update comes the free Compound Blur tool as voted for production in Universe Labs.
Red Giant Universe is available as a subscription for $10 per month, or as a discounted yearly pre-pay for $100. A Lifetime membership is also available for $400. All Red Giant Universe tools and effects work in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X and Motion, with the release fully certified for the new Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CC 2014. Account sign-up is free.
Red Giant Universe
A community with access to an ever-expanding library of new FREE tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers.
- Expanding: The universe library of tools is continuously growing—new effects and transitions are added regularly. There are currently 50 tools.
- Faster: Every tool in Universe’s library of effects and transitions is GPU-accelerated, making them super-fast.
- Everywhere: The entire Universe library of tools works across host applications like Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Motion & After Effects on Mac and Windows.
What’s New, At a Glance:
- Universe Noise: Luminance Noise
- Universe Blur: Compound Blur (Labs)
- Universe Utilities: Color Gamma Conversion
- Universe Glow: Glimmer
- Universe Stylize: Carousel
- Universe Stylize: Holomatrix EZ
- Universe CrumplePop: SplitScreen Blocks
- Universe CrumplePop: SplitScreen Custom Block
- Universe ToonIt: ToonIt Sketch
More info: http://www.redgiant.com/store/universe/
More info: http://aescripts.com/after-effects/
Bundle Included (Up to date):
- AED Corner Cutters V2.1.1
- AEMap v0.3.1
- Align To Path v1.4
- Align3D V2.2.0
- animationPATTERNS v1.2
- animationPATTERNSpro v1.0
- Arabic Text v2.0
- Auto Lip-Sinc v1.03
- BAO Distortion Selector 2
- BAO Dynamic Comp V1.2
- BAO Perspective Changer v1.1
- BeatAssistant V1.2 (ClaerTrial)
- Bend Layers v1.0
- BR 3D Widgets V1.01
- BR Illumination v1.01
- BR Projection v1.0
- Centrum v1.03
- Chameleon v2.0
- Characteristic V1.2 (ClearTrial)
- CINEWARE Proxy V1.2 (ClearTrial)
- ColorLibrary v1.11
- Create3DShapes V3.5
- Dynamic Comp v1.2
- Ease and Wizz v2.0.3
- Easy Slide Show v1.0
- Easy Pie Chart v1.0
- Elementary V1.3.2
- Expression Universalizer V2.01
- Expression Timeline v1.2 & Expression Toolbox
- FontList+ v1.02
- ft-Toolbar v2.1
- iExpressions v1.14 – Full Bundle
- Infocharts Creator v1.02
- KeyTweak V2.1
- Layer Groups v2
- LayerMonkey v1.02
- LCDeffect v1.0
- Leems Animation Tools v1.2
- Magnum – The Edit Detector v2.55
- malty: Simple Camera Rig v2.0.2
- malty: Cuber v1
- Matrix V1.21
- MochaImport Plus V4.13 & V4.14
- Orient World v1.1
- pt_SSAKaraokeAnimator v3.12
- PuppetTools v3.0
- Quick Preview V1.0
- QuickDraw V1.0.1
- rd ShapesToMasks v1.1
- Save Comp As Project v2
- Shape Motion v1.0
- Sliced Box v2.51
- Splitimage v2.2
- Stereo 3D Toolkit v2.03
- Talking Head v1.1
- TypeMonkey v1.13
And Some Out of date Scripts:
- 3D Extruder V1.02
- BG Renderer V2.12
- CompsFromSpreadsheet v3.01
- Motion Graphics
- pt_AutoExpress v1.1
- pt_EffectSearch v2.01
- pt_ExpressEdit v1.01
- pt_ImportSubtitles v1.2
- pt_Panorama v2.4
- pt_TextEdit v1.11
- Render Save Shutdown Set
- RepositionAnchorPoint V3.2
- Slim Expression Controls Video V1.06
- sParticular v1.1
- sortie v1.0
- swissd v0.1
If you ever struggled with your After Effects 3D camera than this product is for you. Rig your camera in one click, discover secret techniques used by myself and other artists, and start creating beautiful and stunning animations. Efficiently. This is more than just a camera rig. This is a totally new workflow for any size project. It’s the only camera rig you’ll ever need.
- Fully featured camera rig for easy animation
- Advanced depth of field (focus) control
- Rig and Camera Speed parameters for automatic moves
- Global Settings that work across multiple compositions
- Mimic Camera module for easy precomping
- Sure Target support
- Works great with Element3D
- and total creative freedom!
Did you know…
The Simple Camera Rig (or SCR) works great with any 3D objects like native After Effects 3D layers, extruded vector layers using the Ray-traced rendering engine, and plugins we all use and love, like Element 3D, Plexus, Particular, Form, Mir, ShapeShifter AE, FreeForm, Proanimator… you name it. It works with the real built-in After Effects camera, so it can handle anything you throw at it.
Extract the ZIP file into your Scripts folder (not ScriptsUI folder). Before you run the script for the first time make sure your PresetEffects.xml file has Read/Write privileges. The script will attempt to make some necessary changes to that file. If you encounter any problems make sure to watch the installation video.
Important note for After Effects CC 2014 users
There’s a known bug in After Effects CC 2014 which causes all pseudo effects applied in a non-preset manner to crash After Effects. This in essence makes Simple Camera Rig not to work. I’ve investigated this issue, reported it back to Adobe and got a confirmation that it is not my script causing the error. Adobe is working on a fix that will be released in the next update, however the release date is not yet known. As they are working on fixing this issue for good, I am trying to find a temporary workaround. Unfortunately since it’s a “bug by design” in After Effects itself I’m afraid there’s not much I can do to fix it without their help.
Your solution for removing flicker and other artifacts in high frame rate and timelapse footage.
Reduces noise using smart spatial and time-based (optical flow) methods.
Provides smarter deinterlacing and more workflow options for interlacing and pulldown.
Provides per-vertex feather control for After Effects.
RE:Fill mends holes in images by intelligently filling user-specified regions.
RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface.
Provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools.
Automatic color matching for multicam and stereo shoots.
Features in stereo can be matched, taking occlusions into account.
ReelSmart Motion Blur
Automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion!
Shade/Shape automatically turns your 2D artwork into 3D rendered imagery!
The ultimate blurring filter set that combines user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods.
Intelligently slows down or speeds up your image sequences!
Video Gogh turns your pictures and videos into painted works of art!
mocha Pro is our flagship tracking and effects product with advanced modules for object removal, 3D camera solving, Image stabilization and more. Render files or export to standard post-production formats including Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Avid, Nuke, Final Cut, Flame, Smoke, Scratch, Fusion, Maya, C4D and many more.
New: mocha Pro 4 with advanced tools for stereoscopic 3D, customizable keyboard shortcuts, Adobe Premiere support, python scripting, improved format support and more.
mocha Pro 4 features:
- Advanced Roto & Mask Creation
- Object Removal & Clean Plate
- Lens Distortion Calibration
- 3D Camera Solver
- Screen Inserts & Mesh Warper
- Image Stabilization & more
Imagineer Systems is the Academy Award winning developer of mocha: Planar Tracking based visual effects solutions for film, video and broadcast post production markets. Imagineer has made its mark on such marquee Hollywood blockbuster productions as The Hobbit, Black Swan, The Amazing Spiderman, Invictus, and the Harry Potter series.